Port’s name: QUI NHON PORT J. S. COMPANY
Under: Vietnam National Shipping Lines
Port’s location: 13°44’33″N – 109°14’E
Pilot boarding position: 13°44’33″N – 109°15’00″E
Address: 2 Phan Chu Trinh street, Qui Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
Tels.: 84.56.3892159 / 3892363
– Length 9 km.
– Channel depth: -11.0 m.
– Tidal regime: irregular semi-diurnal.
– Average tidal range: 2 m.
– Maximum draft: – 13.8 m.
– Maximum size of vessel acceptable: 30,000 DWT & 50.000 lighterage
. Berth facilities:
. Storage facilities:
Total port area: 310,686 m2, of which:
Warehouse/shed: 20.120 m2, including 1,915 m2 of CFS.
Open storage: 205.000 m2, including 50,000 m2 for containers.
Tank: 12.000 m3.
Total storage capacity: 200.000 MT.
. Major equipment:
- Cargo handling, warehousing.
- Tug boat service.
- Cargo transportation by waterway.
- Granite mining and processing.
- Agency for transportation.
- Supplying facilities for port operation.
- Food service. Ship chandler.
- Oil business.
- Mechanical products processing. Repairing machine, equipment and means of transport on land and by waterway.
- Wharf repairing.
- Assembly of berth equipment.
- Civil and industrial construction.